Thursday, July 10, 2014

Why Lady Gaga Dates a Sigma Male

Taylor Dinney  Sigma Male and Lady Gaga

Is Lady Gaga dating a Sigma Male? Well, according to a report in Us Weekly:

The “Applause" singer admitted during a radio interview on Sirius XM's The Morning Mash Up that she's submissive to boyfriend Taylor Kinney.

This seems in complete conflict with her work persona, where Gaga is reported to be in “complete control on stage and on camera.” But she confirms:

I’m in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner.

Gaga doesn’t seem like that type of woman that would bow down to anyone, especially a man, but she adds: 

It's not good for relationships to tell men what to do.

This sentiment is repeated to me daily by men who struggle under a “bossy wife syndrome.” Does this mean Gaga would submit to these men?

Probably not. My research confirms that the stronger a woman is, the stronger she requires her partner to be. I don’t have the inside track on Gaga’s relationship but it’s easy to make a few fair assumptions.

1. Kinney is a Protector, emotionally and otherwise. Says Gaga:

We complement each other’s weirdness. And you know, at the end of the day he's my best friend.

2. Kinney is a Provider. Whether he makes less than Gaga is immaterial, because she recognizes his ability to provide:

He has a job, too, and he is really busy!

3. Kinney is a Presider. Says Gaga:

He's totally in charge.

This is just another example of the increasing number of strong women who value the security offered by a Sigma Male, a man who Protects, Provides, and Presides. If your wife isn’t treating you the way Lady Gaga treats Taylor Kinney, then maybe it’s time to examine which of the Sigma Roles you need to strengthen.

—————

Dr. John Alexander is an expert on marriage relationships and the author of The Sigma Male: What Women Really Want. To learn more about the Sigma Roles in marriage, visit his website, subscribe to his blog, “like” his page on Facebook, and follow him on Twitter.

4 comments:

  1. I've found that only effective communication can fix the emotional disconnect in marriage. I use the word 'effective' because you can say the wrong thing even if your intentions are good. Approach it tactfully enough, and your partner might share something that's been eating them up. I confronted my husband about his late nights and lack of sexual connection in our marriage, but he wasn't ready to talk about it. I contacted this Professional I.T Genius " hackingloop6@gmail .com ", who hacked his phone and gained me remote access to his phone activities, I confronted my husband with the proof of his infidelity and had to tell him that I got his phone hacked. He pleaded for all the cheating and negligence, and promised never to cheat on me again. Communication can really play a great role in any relationship. You can also reach out to hackingloop6@gmail .com, also on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647, if your partner's commitment is in doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to this great team, cyberlord582@gmail.com they
    granted me remote access to my husband's phone without his consent and I
    was able to monitor his activities.
    call or text +1 518 468 2985

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently hired a team of hackers known as Grayhathacks to help me bust my cheating wife. They were able to clone her phone and with the help of sophisticated spyware, I was able to mirror her phone's activity and gain access to her emails, text messages, and other data. I was shocked and horrified to discover that not only was she cheating, but that she was actively planning to leave me and my 3 year old son. I couldn't believe the level of betrayal, as she ridiculed me with her friends while I was busy trying to make our marriage work.

    The process only took close to an hour, and I'm still spying on her as I haven't yet gathered enough courage to confront her. Every day, it seems like I discover more and more about her infidelity, and I'm heartbroken but relieved to have enough motive to close this bad chapter of my life. I hate that I had to resort to spying on her, but she left me no choice.

    I want to thank Grayhathacks for their professionalism, they are the real deal. I would not waste my time with any of these other hackers, and wish I had known about them sooner. The use of spywares, bugs, and malwares to hack into phones and other data is a highly technical and advanced process, and Grayhathacks were able to carry out the task with skill and expertise. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in a similar situation.
    You can email them at grayhathacks@contractor.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost a lot of money a month ago when I saw the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency and this is why I suggest to everyone out there to seek more knowledge before investing in cryptocurrency as there are people out there who seize this opportunity to defraud victims of their hard-earned money through cryptocurrency investment. I was lucky enough to do my research and found out I have been coined of $892,000 worth of Bitcoin & Ethereum after falling victim but it was not long after I discovered the services of SPYWEB CYBER TEAM, who took some information from me to investigate and recover all the money that I lost in this scam. I’m truly grateful for the service of SPYWEB CYBER, the best cryptocurrency recovery team out there. If you need the services of SPYWEB CYBER TEAM to help you recover your cryptocurrency without any delay, you should contact them at one of the Email addresses listed below.

    CONTACT INFO: >>>>> SPYWEB@CYBERDUDE . COM
    >>>>> CONTACT@SPYWEB . TECH

    ReplyDelete